This project is read-only.
1

Closed

Problem With Special Characters

description

Some characters (i.e. ä and ö) from Unicode Latin-1 supplement (http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0080.pdf) are messing up messages. For example, "ääkköstestiä" results in "äköstiä". So it would seem that Chirpr loses the letter after special character, except that it's not always the next letter.
Closed Dec 31, 2008 at 5:32 AM by flanakin
Deployed as v0.4

comments

flanakin wrote Nov 3, 2008 at 5:51 PM

This seems to be an issue with the Twitter API. I've tried encoding the characters, but the same thing happened.

wrote Nov 3, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Fixed on changeset 7216

wrote Nov 3, 2008 at 8:00 PM

flanakin wrote Nov 3, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Never mind... I found the problem. This will be in the next release. Let me know if you want an early copy.

wrote Nov 3, 2008 at 8:01 PM

wrote Nov 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Fixed on changeset 7231

wrote Dec 31, 2008 at 5:32 AM

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM